Home of STRENGTH & CONDITIONING
AN 8 WEEK, STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING PROGRAM DESIGNED TO MAKE YOU STRONGER, MORE TONED, AND MORE IN CONTROL OF YOUR STAMINA, STRENGTH, AND MOBILITY, IN A LAID BACK ATMOSPHERE WHERE YOU WILL HAVE THE SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT FROM OUR BRILLIANT COACHES.
THE PROGRAM WILL RUN EVERY TWICE PER WEEK FOR A 8 WEEK TRAINING BLOCK. EACH WEEK WILL BE BROKEN DOWN INTO DIFFERENT PHASES KEEPING THE BODY GUESSING. THIS PROGRAM WILL NOT ONLY TRANSFORM YOUR BODY BUT MAKE YOU STRONGER AND ALLOW YOU TO PERFORM BETTER.
- 1-1 TECHNICAL COACHING - Let's learn to lift like an expert...
- 2 x 60 MINUTE SEMI-PRIVATE PERSONAL TRAINING SESSIONS PER WEEK - 1-1 coaching in a fun environment...
- SUPPLEMENT PACKAGE - Fuel the body to perform...
- BEFORE AND AFTER BODY COMPOSITION SCANS - let's record those amazing results...
- MOBILITY AND RECOVERY PROGRAMME - Look good, be good with functionality...
- PROGRAM GUIDE AND WORK BOOKLET - All the secrets laid out for you to be successful...
- 24/7 SUPPORT FROM YOUR VERY OWN EXERCISE SPECIALIST - When you succeed we succeed, let's do this together.
Spaces are extremely limited to 4 people per class as we train together in pairs during each session.
So, grab your training buddy and let do this!
💪🏋️ ~ Coach Siggy
Challenge Enrolment form
8 Week Strength Development Program
(Please note this intake is the final for 2020 and will only be 6 weeks in duration)
"I have always lacked the confidence in a gym to lift heavy weights and always feared that lifting weights would make me look bulky. But after 3 years of going to the gym four days a week, spending majority of the time on the treadmill I was fed up with seeing no results and decided to enroll in the LIFT60 program to challenge my body and gain the confidence to lift in the gym. Since graduating from this class I have gained muscle, increased my strength significantly, training weights 4 days a week with next to no cardio and eating more than ever. I wish I had taken this step earlier". - Rebecca Stanwell
LIFT60. Powered by